- In Stock
- Shipping: € 5
- Height: 3.50 cm / 1.38 inches
- Width: 6.00 cm / 2.36 inches
- Length/Depth: 0.00 cm / 0 inches
- Materials: horn, sterling silver, silver 925, freshwater pearl, mother-of-pearl
- Handmade item
- Condition: new
- Primary color: silver
- Secondary color: brown
- Ships worldwide
- Shop: Ivo
- Product Code: IB849
- Availability: In Stock
View: shop policies
- !!!: Temporary we send items to United Kingdom when they are worth more than £136.
Sterling silver hair barrette with genuine shell and freshwater pearl. This barrette is fabricated from horn and silver 925. A beautifully crafted of horn barrette, perfect as a wedding or engagement hair accessory or as a gift for that someone special. This unusual barrette is made of high quality ox horn, which is a rare material. Natural and 100% real organic. The horn is polished and finished with beeswax for a smooth and natural seal that is both long lasting and allows the natural beauty of the horn to come through.
High polish finish.
Each piece is a unique work of art, no two identical pieces.
If you have any questions, or want custom work done, let me know! I'd be happy to help.
Length (approximately): 6 cm /2.36 inches
Height (approximately): 3.5 cm /1.38 inches
Clip length (approximately): 5 cm / 1.97 inches
Actually working length (approximately): 5 cm / 1.97 inches
Note: Color may not appear exactly as in real life due to variation between monitor resolution and lights.
CARING FOR YOUR NEW BARRETTE
Because of the blends of oils and waxes I use before any application of the resin finish your new barrette is water proof and will continue to be waterproof as long as this finish is maintained. My barrettes can withstand occasional showers or hand wash, but I would advise no extended submersion in water. The natural finish on my barrettes will not peel off or scrape like a lacquer or shellac finish would do. Cleaning is simple, just apply some wood oil or olive oil to the barrette , wipe the barrette until its dry with a cotton cloth then use a quality bees wax to buff and shin, the more this process is carried out the more and more beautiful your barrette will become over the years.
TRY TO AVOID…
Like I say an occasional shower or hand wash is fine but as with any horn barrette or even a silver or gold barrette for that matter it is advisable to avoid exposure to antibacterial wipes or soaps, sprays, cleaners, perfumes or harsh substances such as alcohol isopropyl, sunscreen, hair products or mosquito repellent as it may lead to staining or damage to the surface of your barrette. Your new barrette is robust so if your barrette did happen to come into contact with any of the above, don’t panic simply rinse the barrette with some cold water and dry off before applying a little oil. As long as a new barrette is cared for just like any other loved jewelry item you may own it will last forever.
I ship with High Priority and a Recommendation
for the fast possible way the product should reach you.
You will get a tracking number when I send your purchase.
|Materials:||horn, sterling silver, silver 925, freshwater pearl, mother-of-pearl|
- Get shipping costs for multiple items in your cart. !!! Due to the measures related to COVID-19, parcels, registered and EMS items may not be delivered in line with the established standards and deadlines, according to the provisions in the country of destination. !!!
- Ready to ship in
- 1-2 business days
- Customs and import taxes
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I am not responsible for delays due to customs.
- Secure by PayPal
- At this time I only accept payment through PayPal, a well-known, trusted, and secure way to make payments over the Internet.
Returns & exchanges
- I accept returns and exchanges
- Just contact me within 14 days of delivery.
- Ship items back to me within 18 days of delivery.
- I do not accept cancellations
- But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
- Conditions of return
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value
- The following items can not be returned or exchanged
- Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can not accept returns for custom or personalized orders
- The production time for sold items is untill 3 working days after the payment is cleared. For knitted/crochet items is 5 working days. For pottery and ceramics is 14 working days.
URL of the product: Hair Barrette